Monday 31 March 2014

A snap shot of Ireland


Two weeks after St. Patrick's Day, when I intended to post this blog, I present to you *drum roll please* IRELAND! 

You see, originally I had the great intention to link the biggest leprechaun party of the year with my love for one of the most beautiful counties on the planet but, life got in the way of my fabulous idea so we're just gonna pretend this is happening in the ordered way I planned because I already wrote the blog, ok, thank you...so turn your mind back to the 17th March would ya...

I hope you all had a grande St Patricks day, I am always utterly bemused by the worldwide celebrations that occur every year to celebrate this tiny little island, my favourite being the dying of the river in Chicago to green! 

Half my family are Irish so I love hearing the stories that they have of growing up in Ireland, as well as hopping across the Irish sea to see my relatives. There are so many things to love about this historic nation from the culture to the sport and to the accent! I've traveled over vast areas of this great country and it's beauty is truly undeniable from the country, to the city and the coast. 

My family are all country bumpkins and the views in County Kildare and Ross Common are truly beautiful. Cows walking past the house to be milked are the norm, with some fabulous wildlife around.  





We normally make a little pit stop, in a region of Ireland that my close family do not live in order to get a little break from the hectic house calls and find some other beauty spots. One of my favourites has to be County Mayo! 






Take some time this week guys and appreciate the view around you, whether its the sun shining, a cute view or a nice piece of architecture (ohh laa laa) and go share it with the world! 

Peace Out My Lovelies xxx
Song of the week: Heartache on the Big Screen- 5 Seconds of Summer 

1 comment: