Saturday 1 March 2014

"Everything is awesome!"- The Lego Movie

You know when you’re just really happy, like you’re just doing something and suddenly you get all reflective and are sitting there thing “I am such a lucky person”. This has happened to me today, I was sitting in the back of the car with two of my best friends in the front seats singing and dancing to  the classic High School Musical soundtrack with the sun shining for one of the few times in weeks and it was just beautiful!


Today is the first day in weeks were I can take a deep breath and relax a little, my mock exams are over and I passed my Driving Theory Test today OLÉ, with the added bonus of getting 60/60 in a Russian History essay.  Yes, I may have failed perhaps every mock I took and it may take me multiple attempts to pass my practical driving test (honestly why is it so hard) but, these past couple of weeks are over and actually they weren’t that bad.

You may feel like you’re climbing a never ending mountain in order to get to the goal but, in the wise words of Miley Cyrus “It’s all about the climb!” There’s always going to be another challenge (in my case, coursework, I don’t even have a title yet- please send help) but, enjoy what’s going on around you!     
           
Peace Out My Lovelies xxx

PS. Film of the week is The Lego Movie!! I went and watched it today and it put me in such a positive mood- light hearted, funny and with a great message, check out the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_JOBCLF-I and if you don’t start giggling then you have no soul


Song of the week is the incredibly annoying but, enthusiastic song from the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing your driving test! And don't worry about the practical test. Not everyone passes it the first time around and that doesn't mean that you are a bad driver. I had to do both of my tests twice. The more experience the better.
    I haven't seen the Lego movie yet but now maybe I will. I followed your blog as well. Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete