Sunday 10 August 2014

Summer Dreams #5

31st July- 6th August: Road Trips



A traditional association with summer is road trips and the reason for that is because they are awesome. The car or train journey can be just as fun as the day itself; with my friends and I fulfilling the stereotype and belting out tunes on our way to Frinton-On-Sea this week. We were blessed with glorious sunshine all day; which combined with our natural comedic ability meant a beautiful day by the sea. 

For the first time since starting this blog I have nothing else to say and am instead just going to let the pictures do the talking.

Peace Out My Lovelies xxx

Track of the Week: Gotta Go My Own Way- High School Musical 2 SoundTrack 





1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures!
    GOOD LUCK!!! Let the odds be ever in your favour! What will be will be, but I have every faith in you theres a nice oversized university hoodie in your future!!
    Becs Xxx

    ReplyDelete