Sunday 13 July 2014

Summer Dreams #2

1st July- 8th July: Old friends and new marks 

Now that I currently have all the free time in the world it means I can meet up and enjoy the company of those friends who I didn't see everyday due to them living in different places or going to different schools. We haven't done anything exciting or expensive, either chilling at each other's houses, going to the park or grabbing lunch. It has been truly amazing to be able to analysis the world and our lives (gossip), without worrying about time constraints or busy schedules! 


My suggestion for summer would be to enjoy the simple yet most important things by spending time with the ones you love or rarely get to spend time with in the hectic hussle and bussle of everyday life. Meet up with those distant pals from either primary or secondary school, sixth form, work or university. 

As ridiculous as this sounds embrace the weather! In England, on the whole, we have been experiencing brilliant weather; with it being above 20C and minimal rain. So get out from behind your laptop (or take it outside) and lap up those rays because let's be honest this weather is a rarity (as demonstrated by the fact that it has been tipping it down all day) or you're normally too busy to appreciate it. 

Be a little rebellious or outlandish and make an appearance change while you have no restrictions. I got my second lobe piercing and cartilage pierced spontaneously this week. I have wanted to do it for about 2 years but, haven't got round to doing it either due to a lack of funds, time or piercing shop! However, the other day everything was on my side and with a little pressure from my friend; so I didn't bottle it due to the fear of pain, I finally reached my aim!

I hope you guys are having a great holiday, enjoying the opportunity to have fun with your pals and grabbing every opportunity that you have! Let me know your suggestions as normal.

Peace Out My Lovelies xx

Track of the week: To Kill A King- Cold Skin 

2 comments:

  1. I love just hanging around at friends houses or chilling in the garden with friends the best! It may not be the most exciting to tell people about, but usually the most fun :) absolutely love your sunglasses pictures too, you're making me crave the sun right now! ;)

    jacinthahood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your summer is starting of so great
    and I hope you'll have many more fun adventures this summer!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete