Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favourites

The fact that we’re in the month of May astonishes me but, I can safety say that April has been a month of fulfilment and I have loved spending time with the people I love, check out my Instagram: amygill_96 for some pictures of my fun-filled affairs! As always my favourites are wide and ranging so let’s get crack-a-lacking…

We shall start with the most important thing in mine and hopefully all your lives, food. The Apple and Mango Innocent Juice has literally changed my life. I drink the whole bottle the day my mum buys it and then wait longingly for her to go food shopping again! Also, I have been loving Sweet and Salt popcorn, any brand, I’m not fussy. Before this discovery I wasn’t a huge lover of popcorn but this has changed my opinion entirely! Also, generally this seems to be pretty low in calories; even if you eat the whole bag as well as, low in price- so let’s be honest everyone is winning.

Obviously I have a couple of film favourites and this month they’re all films which truly demonstrate how behind the times I really am. I watched all three Batman films with my Dad and I was so shocked by how much I loved all of them- the ending in The Dark Knight Rises just blew me away. After watching half of the first film, I was hooked and couldn’t wait to watch the whole box set. I didn’t think I would be a fan of this sort of action film but, I’m now excited to watch similar films such as Spiderman! Any suggestions?


After constant demands from my friends I finally got round to watching Tangled and it was fabulous. I loved the twist on the traditional story of Rapunzel and there was some great songs and moments but, obviously it had nothing on Frozen.

I discovered The Cab this month. I don’t know how and when but, I knew one of their old singles ‘Angel with a Shotgun’ off by heart and decided it was finally time to listen to albums and dam were they good! The music is super easy and catchy to listen to again and again! When I like a band’s music I love to know a little bit about them and it appears that the The Cab’s line-up has changed more times than my nail colour, so if anyone’s a fan and knows the ins and outs of this band please help a girl out!
For the first time in my life I had the ability to splurge on make-up, leading me to buy a MAC lipstick and blusher. Although, they are little more expensive I think it’s defiantly worth it, especially with the lipstick! It stays on so much longer than say your high-street Rimmel lipstick as well as, being a lot smoother to re-apply and blend.

What have been your favourite’s this month? I would love to hear your recommendations!

Peace Out My Lovelies xxx

Song of the week: Blink 182- I Miss You 

No comments:

Post a Comment