Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Time

Guys, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but, ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS and I’m so excited! Christmas is one of my favourite times of year because I get to spend a stack of time with my family and it’s something that everyone gets excited about.

I love how this year the festive season seems to have exploded everywhere, crazy Christmas jumpers and hats have blasted onto the high street. It seems to be bigger and better this year and jumping at me from every direction! The build-up is perhaps even better than the day itself, listening to songs, putting up the decorations, dressing up, buying and wrapping presents; it is all contagious!

Christmas is a time for family and friends; it’s a time of celebration and joy- to get the whole family together, no matter what and to re-live traditions! Christmas is like celebrating someone’s birthday but, on an even bigger scale and I think this year is going to be bigger and better than ever.

Every year, even at the grand old age of 17 I wake up at stupid o’clock in the morning for present opening. Even though I go to bed late on Christmas Eve after our annual celebration I think I will always wake up early on Christmas Day. It’s the day we have all been waiting for a month.  This week Christmas has seriously hit in my household (more or less due to me begging and pleading with my family). The Christmas decorations are up, I decorated the tree in my ever present logical and systematic way, I bought a Christmas Jumper, made a Christmas playlist and I bought nearly all my Christmas presents! The season of good will and pleasure has nearly arrived!

It’s the last week of school guys and girls, so get through this week and you can enjoy the Christmas break! I have to say I’ll be sad when it all comes to an end in under a week, when all the decorations have to come down and all the pretty lights are gone from the streets. It’ll mean we’ll be left with only the gloom of the British weather. But, no needs to panic guys, all good things have to come to an end but, we’ll have stacks to look forward to in 2014!

So, no matter what’s going on in your lives, try and enjoy Christmas, spread some precious cheer to the people you love and appreciate what you have!


Peace out my lovelies xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish that in my country people would get more "Christmasy"! I'm from Chile, and well, at least where I live people don't decorate their houses so beautiful as you.

    http://makingthingsalive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Followed :)
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete