Tuesday 24 September 2013

Game Plan



I am constantly told by my friends, family and classmates that I never stop talking. They argue that this is why they love me because they can always rely on me to make the most boring topic sound interesting.  However, with all this being said they do regularly sit there with glazed us, just nodding and agreeing with my constant ramblings. So this is the point of me starting this blog, hopefully you guys can listen to my ‘fun-filled’ stories and opinions.

I think this blog will be a mixture of life stories, opinions and thoughts- hopefully mixing the serious and silly! I don’t have just one specific passion; I dip in and out of different things, meaning I like to think myself as a ‘well-rounded’ person- haahaa. I love fashion, sport, nail-art, YouTube, music and general fandoms- probably making me sound like a mad teenage girl, which I suppose you could argue is true. So fingers crossed that I stick at this...


Peace out my lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment